Why settle for what you don’t want when you can have exactly what you do? Here’s a granola bar recipe all that’s all about choices. Because you deserve snacks that you love.
- 1/3 cup crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup (or substitute light corn syrup)
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups mix-ins
- 2 cups nuts and/or seeds
- 1 and 1⁄2 cups nuts and/or seeds, 1⁄2 cup dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil the paper.
- Sir together the cereal, syrup, salt, and mix-ins.
- Pour mixture into pan. Use parchment paper to shape the bars into a rectangle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned. Once cool, cut into bars.
Looking for more recipes? Check our series on car camping recipes!